Please read carefully as the terms and conditions stated below govern your use of the Website, including submissions for publication and the participation in the Website’s comments section.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
This website is owned and operated by Niji Magazine.
Any work submitted to Niji Magazine for publication needs to be your own original work, and does not infringe on any law. If information including but not limited to text, information, logos, photos and images have been provided by someone else we must be informed. If you are using someone else’s work, make sure you have the necessary permissions and that Niji Magazine are informed.
Prior written consent must be sought from the copyright holders before any item is copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever from any part of this website, including text, information, logos, photos, images, and overall appearance of the site; except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Niji Magazine does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and you linking to these sites is at your own risk.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission although we will amend or remove as soon as possible.
Comments by Readers
Niji Magazine reserves the right to review, edit or delete comments posted by readers on any part of the Website without notice. Obscene, indecent or offensive language or defamatory, false, abusive or hateful comments will not be tolerated and will be removed immediately.
If there is any violation of the above, you agree to cover Niji Magazine against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by Niji Magazine as a result of your violation.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions
Niji Magazine may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and updates will be evident from the amendment date stated at the bottom of this page. Any update will supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreements.
It is important that you review this page regularly and take note of any changes, as your continued use of the website is acceptance of the current terms and conditions.
Niji Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Niji Magazine
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or with an accompanying adult
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated on each competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Niji Magazine will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The editor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Travel and/or overnight stays are not included in any competition unless otherwise stated.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Niji Magazine and not to any other party.
22. Niji Magazine also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last Updated: April 2018
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.